søndag den 23. november 2008

I'm the pilot

I couldn't realize that it could fly.
It's late-November now, the sky can turn dark after 6,
what more is, Christmas is soon coming.

I think of a line from Cashback:
"You can pause, you can stop, but you can never rewind."

Indeed, sometimes I pause a while, to look back what is behind,
but I can never change what has happened.
When I don't pause it,
it can fly extremely fast, like a time machine that can take us to year 3000.

Sometimes I also stop.
My mind lives in that moment while my body is moving in this second,
but I can never alter anything from that scene.

Tonight I pause a little bit, under this early-coming dark night.
I remember it was cold outside, and Jessie was barking,
the cat was lying on my desk, there were cookies under my bed.

Ingen kommentarer: