søndag den 12. oktober 2008

Fate, hope and love

Another cliche, another misfortune.

We hadn't really spoken to each other before,
not to mention holding beer in our hands under the neon lights.

I then started to look at your face clearly, in a short distance,
you look miserable yet cheerful.
I admire, how you attempt to step out from your box, however hard;
I appreciate, how you enrich your life circle, rather than play it safe;
I adore, how you approach to your dreams, try your best in any possibilities.

I guess you just wanted a listener tonight,
and a company who can booze with.

We have our own fate, which cannot be changed;
But, we also have our own hope, which can vary from time to time;
and love is right at the corner. (Please do call)

You are far beyond your youngish face,
and your mind is soaring out from your figure.

Ingen kommentarer: