torsdag den 12. februar 2009

Quotes from Apparatjik

1. "I am almost finished making on/off switches for everything"

2. "Too many maniacs, not enough Michelangelo's"

3. "That's 1.7 seconds of your life you'll never get back"

4. "Mirrors should reflect a little before throwing back images"

5. "There aren 't nearly enough crutches for all the lame excuses in the world"

6. "Be careful of your thoughts, they may become words at any moment"

7. "Resistance is futile"

8. "Laughter and ridicule are the most potent weapons of the revolution"

9. "I ran up the stairs. But first I stood and considered things. I then ran up the stairs"

10. "A pityful place with pityful people"

11. "Fuck them all, always, for ever"

12. "How can you know what to pay when you have no bloody idea of what it’s worth?"

13. "I am not a man who is cheered by drink. I don’t sing or make jokes or chase girls, nor do I stagger or speak thickly I become remote – possibly somewhat glassy-eyed. But I do manage to blunt the edge of that heavy axe that seems always to be chopping away at the roots of my being"

14. "Thinking is mental masturbation"

15."For things at a common destination there is a common path. Not always easy to see. But there."

16. "Where are you now that I am growing away from you?"

17. "Time plays on the opposite team."

18. "Stately silence"

19. "Nothing is interesting if you are not interested"

20. "With most disguises, the cover-up is worse than honest flaw"

21. "Only one gets in the door"

22. "Why must we have duplicates"

23. "Worry is interest paid on trouble before it falls due"

24. "If you don 't know where you 're going, any road will take you there"

25. "Everywhere from here leads away"

26. "Sometimes I walk up to your door and do not knock"

27. "25% of children have imaginary companions, 10% have real friends."

28. "Stop following yourself around like a lost puppy"

29. "Everyone says fuck you but no one keeps their word"

30. "Erase your facebook profile - this is not friendship"

31. "Dreams do not foretell the future they reveal states of mind in which the future may be implicit."

32. "Paranoia panorama"

33. "I am something worse than a romantic. I am a sentimentalist"

34. "Fanaticism is overcompensation for doubt"

35. "Whenever my grandmother felt a little unhappy she baked cookies. Try it"

36. "I have forgotten what we talked about, so I will just nod..."

37. "The only thing that can save us now is japanese food, especially black cod"

38. "I miss you. I know we have never met, but I miss you"

39. "There are two kinds of pepole in this world: the ones I don 't like, and the ones who don 't like me"

40. "The more time I spend with my dog, the less I like people"

41. "Not everything is alright"

42. "I am jetlagged. Jetlagged am I."

Ingen kommentarer: