mandag den 16. februar 2009

Dreams

It has always been like a dream.
Everyday I wake up I don't feel real.
Guess I am not awake, over these years.
It is worse than taking drugs, or having hangover.

She said she was worried, she missed me, and she cared for me.
I said things not really from my heart but bad temper.
Today we walked together arm in arm for tea,
I felt like revived again.

The guy whom I met 3 times is leaving for home tomorrow,
all the memories of him are quite dreamy,
and I can't remember them all.
Life is a dream, as I said.
No one can remember every tiny thing in life,
yesterday was always like a dream.

Today I wrote about Metamorphosis by Kafka,
and my brain went blank.
It is hard to transfer feelings to actual words.
the fear and the emptiness are not good themes of a school assignment,
in which positive attitude is expected.

Ingen kommentarer: