torsdag den 2. juli 2009

cosy times


These days are probably the happiest in this year.
I've got to read some, to hang out with friends, to drink a bit,
and so many other things without burdens.
It's such a wonderful time when one can do whatever they want,
plus,
the weather outside is super nice.
Seeing silver lining when walking on the bridge,
I remember you singing
"I won't cry when the silver lining shows".

Two days ago I was at 7.1 rally.
This summer is particularly hot,
so our spirits grow high too.
We walked along the road, from Causeway Bay to Central,
drinking beer, dancing and singing a bit.
I treasure the chance of going to demonstration,
knowing it'll be gone in some time.

These days I am listening to new age and classical music,
those are wonderful relaxing times.
Lying on couch and listening to spanish guitar music,
is probably the cosiest thing to do in this summer.

Ingen kommentarer: