tirsdag den 14. juli 2009

.

The setting was the same like a few days ago, the fan moved from left to right. I was lying on the brown couch from dawn to dusk, in this small room filled with damp air. I don't know how long it has been like this. I always had a book in hands, a blanket covered my half naked body, and music from either bedroom or the player in front of me.

Today the book was Almost Transparent Blue by Ryu Murakami, the blanket was green with flowery prints on it, and the music was the latest album by Mew, which the name is actually a childlike poem.

I have not chewed anything in these 24 hours. I forget the feeling of chewing, and even am too tired to chew. I just need a drink, a strong alcoholic drink, to keep me from staying awake, from feeling terribly lonely in this gloomy damp hot afternoon.

Ingen kommentarer: