onsdag den 3. juni 2009

Dream

had a dream last night,
want to write it down, before my memory is gone.

He's German.
He had blonde and messy hair, and
the dirty yellow t-shirt.
He currently stayed in Sino in MK,
and he's my guest.

We dined with two koeran girls, even though
they didn't look like koeran, or asian at all.
One of them left the camera at the restaurant,
but I was there to pick it up.
They went into an accessary shop, looking for hair clips.

German and I waited outside,
we started to talk about ourselves.
He spent 4 days on train, because he was misled.
He wanted to go from FoTan to somewhere.

That restaurant was famous for its location,
because all the musicians came down here.
And there were many music stores,
or musical-related stores nearby.

I take my orange backpack,
now I wake up.

Ingen kommentarer: